Welcome to the web site for the 2016 Encore Games. Yes, thanks to the California Senior Game Association and the Bay Area Senior Games, we have been able to confirm that we will conduct the 2016 Encore Games.
Thanks to all of you for your patience – as we confirmed venues and found dates without conflicts.
The Encore Games are open to any athlete – in California or outside California who is 50 years and older by December 31, 1016.
Here is what to know about the 2016 Encore Games
- Dates are November 5 – November 20, 2016
- We will have at least 14 sports for qualifying for 2017 Games. And for soccer players.. we are still working on a soccer event during this time frame.
- On- line registration will be open on August 1.
- We reserve the right to cancel any sports which do not have enough enrollment – so we are asking you – the athletes – to help spread the word about the Encore Games and “a Second Change to Qualify.”
- Questions – please email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special thanks to our sports chairs who have been willing to take on an extra role to help our California athletes qualify for the Nationals in 2017.
See you in November….
Anne Warner Cribbs
Chair, California Senior Games Association
Chair, Bay Area Senior Games